Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Little Man and Gorgeous Husband.

So after days of me and my husband falling out, I realised why. We are both knackered, the little man keeps getting up in the middle of the night and talking or crying. He does it 3 or 4 times a night and we both must wake up. We leave him if he is just talking away because he will go back to sleep by his self and if he is crying we leave him a few minutes because most the time he finds his dummy and puts it back in and falls back to sleep. Last night however between us I think we got up 4 times to sort him. I wish he would just sleep. I don't understand why he isn't sleeping, he used to be sooo good at sleeping. 

So, plan for today to get the LO worn out we are going to take the dog for a walk and walk the LO to on his rains. We can go to the park as well. only problem is mummy and daddy are exhausted. I have no energy, I haven't even got dressed yet. 

I hope my OH gets up soon so I can get ready or I wont be going anywhere but to sleep when he gets down. We have loads to do as well, we need to drop something of with the padre, go to the post office, walk the dog and I am sure there is something else!



It's a week till Christmas, a week till we hopefully have that perfect day that we haven't managed to have yet whilst we have been together. I just want us all together that's all that matters more than anything, more than the presents or the feast or what we will watch on the TV. 

I have a lot to be thankful for this year, my husband came home from Afghan safe and sound, we are in a better place as a couple than were we were, my little man is growing up into a very clever happy and perfect little boy, I am getting on better with my Mother in Law now than I ever have. I have an amazing family around me that would do anything for us. I am grateful for all those things more than anyone will know. 

My hopes for 2013 are that I finally sort my head out once and for all, that I learn to drive and that we get pregnant. Yes, despite have PND after my little man and all the problems it has caused I hope that next year I get pregnant and we have our 2nd and last baby. I know that might sound crazy to you but it's the final piece to our family :)

Just incase I don't blog again till after, Merry Christmas!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

The Royal Engineer's Wife xx


No comments:

Post a Comment