Tuesday 4 December 2012

This is my stress today

My lo is 15 months old now. We have been at my mums for a few days n he doesn't really nap when we are there.

So yesterday he napped from 2-5 and he only woke up then because we woke him. So today I am tryin to get him back to normal nap time of 11-2. But my little man has other ideas. He is screaming in his cot. This makes one very stressed mummy.

I hate hearing him cry. I hate that I know for the best I have to leave him crying. Everything in my body tells me to go and get him. The joys of bein a mummy.

I am waiting on my letter for counselling everytime the postman comes I am on edge. I am scared of talking about it all. Dragging everything back up and coming home and nt feeling good enough anymore. I don't want to go back to that horrible place in my head again. It's soul destroying. Literally.

So this is the day to day stuff for me.

The royal engineers wife x

No comments:

Post a Comment