Wednesday 23 January 2013

First day if nursery x

So today was the day my little one went to nursery for the first time. It went well. He didn't cry when I left him, he ran off to play :)

So I went home feeling lost. The house was really quiet and there was no toys out. So I got breakfast and watched Jeremy Kyle feel anxious. Then I cleaned ironed and put clothes away. But I still had time left. It felt like forever.

My husband was home so he came with me to get him. They said he had had a good day :). In his daily diary it says he settled well. He enjoyed playing with toys and looking at himself in the mirror :). He seems happy enough. He is having some dinner then off for a nap as he keeps rubbing his eyes.

Lets hope next week is a little less anxious for me.

The Royal Engineer's Wife x

No comments:

Post a Comment