Wednesday 6 February 2013

EEG results and christening aftermath

So we went to the christening. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I practically forced my lo on to my oh nan. That was the first time she had seen him properly, he is 17 mnths old! She avoids me like the plague, I think she might actually hate me. Never mind. I think I would be bothered if she was a nice person but she isn't.

This week we started using cloth nappies. It's been really good. It alot easier than I thought and I only change him 3 times A day instead of 7. I would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Friday we go and see the consultant for the results if the lo's EEG and to decide what to do next. I am worried about it but we will deal with it.

I feel my confidence coming back slowly. I still feel anxious n dnt really like goin anywhere alone but I can hide it alot better now. Hopefully I will get the counselling soon so I will deal with things soon.

The Royal Engineer's Wife xx

No comments:

Post a Comment