Wednesday 27 March 2013

Since he left x

My husband has been away 3 nights now and I am very tired. Although I have slept from 0030-0730 the last 2 nights but my lo decided tht he isn't goin to go to sleep till 2200/2300. Which isn't great. Doesn't help because his monitor has broken. So I have ordered now ones that come today thank god!

Since my oh has gone away the monitors broke, the dog came into season, lo won't sleep, I haven't got the energy to fight with him to sleep n keep the house tidy so my house is a massive mess. Although, I have done all the washing, I have done one massive load of dishes n lo is in nursery this morning so I am going to get as much done as possible before I go to the coffee shop at 1100 with a friend. Then when the lo sleeps this afternoon I can sleep too :)

I just hope I can get everything done.

The Royal Engineer's Wife xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment